Friday, September 12, 2014

All about me

Hello!! My name is Rebeca. My favorite color is blue and I'll eat almost anything chocolate. One Direction and 5 Seconds Of Summer are my 2 favorite bands. I have no pets and only 1 sibling that doesn't live with me. I am currently trying to write a story that probably wont ever get done because I'm to lazy to actually write it. I like playing video games but I don't have any so I can only do it when I'm with my friend because she's the only one who has gaming systems.

In my free time I draw, color, watch TV, play on my electronics, or hang out with my friends. Although most of the time I am playing on electronics while watching TV.

I'm not a big reader. When I read it's usually stories in this app I have called Wattpad. I have a bunch of comic books which I sometimes read on my free time. There is a series called "The Strain" which is now becoming a TV series. The genre is kind of a vampire horror. The picture on the cover of the books are a little creepy but the picture for the TV show isn't. I am starting to read the first one in the series which I am really excited about!









No comments:

Post a Comment