Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Quarter 1 Reflection Blog


     I do not believe my bogs have changed much since August. I pretty much write the same. I wouldn't say this is a bad thing. Though it might not seem like my blogs have gotten "better", I still continue to write in a way that I consider good, and I am proud of that. I do believe that my blogs will continue to progress as the school year goes on. They will surely start to improve once I start learning and using some new vocabulary words.

     I would say that my research skills have improved a little bit. If I were to compare now with a few years ago, I would say that I have done great in developing my research skills. I have learned that it is best to check multiple sites for information, because you always have the chance of getting incorrect information. I consider that to be one of the most important pieces of information I have learned.

     I have learned so many things about the world, and I hope to learn more in the future. I like that I get to learn what's going on around the world, and what important things are happening. Although I have not leaned many positive things, I enjoy learning the negative things, because those things are also important. Also, I like to know what's going on around the world I live in. 





No comments:

Post a Comment