Saturday, June 27, 2015

Famous Last Words - Summer Blog 2 - 6/27/15

Writing Prompt: Write a journal entry as if you were a certain charcter from your reading.

          I just went through my stepfather's computer, and I found some pretty weird things. First of all, he seemed to have some very specific information about the murders. I know this might seem crazy, but I think he might be the murderer. Reed came up a few minutes ago and took the computer away, becuase he was going to give it back to Jonathan. I was freaking out becuase I was opening files I wasn't suppose be openeing, and I forgot to close the window. Fortuantly I came up with a good enough lie, and Reed didn't suspect anything. At lest that's what I thought.

          Jonathan, my stepfather, had the dates the people went missing, there intials, and the names of the fake directors that tricked them into coming to the place where they got murdered. Along with that, he also had the movie that the death scene was being used from, and a chart that furthered my suspicions. I don't know what is going on, but I sure do hope that the murderer isn't a person living in my own house.

          I tried to tell Reed, Jonathan's assistant, about it, but he denied it. I hope he doesn't think I'm crazy. Although he seemed p-retty calm about it. Like he was sure Jonathan wasn't the killer. Could Reed have anything to do with it...nah. I'm going to do some research on this. I'll tell Wyatt about this at school tomorrow, and see what he thinks about it. I'm sure he will help me figure this out. He always does.

          This whole situation has just got me really confused. I don't know what to think anymore. I haven't heard from the ghost in a while. That's good, I guess. I just hope I find some information that proves me wrong about my stepfather being the Hollywood Killer.



No comments:

Post a Comment