Thursday, December 18, 2014

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies 12/15/14

Blog reflection for December 15, 2014

Writing Prompt: Draw a picture for what you read



          The last time I read my book, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, they were talking about a new mystery man called 'The Master' and how he was teaching the girl in the dojo. The dojo was a dojo a long time ago. Then Mrs. Bennet somehow convinced Mr. Bennet to change his dojo into a greenhouse for Mrs. Bennet. Now that the "dreadfuls" have come back, Mr. Bennet is teaching his 5 daughters different things they need to survive in the upcoming days. Since this is happening Mr. Bennet is slowly changing the 'greenhouse' back into his dojo. I don't mean he works on it everyday and makes changes and adds things. I mean he finds his weapons, such as the nunchucks and the sword, and sometimes moves a few pots or plants that are in the way of something. I don't think Mrs. Bennet will mind much anyway. At least that's what Mr. Bennet thought. Or should I say knew.

          What I drew was a picture of a greenhouse. Since the greenhouse or 'dojo' is mentioned a lot and that's where I last left off. The picture also includes a few plants such as, vines and pots with flowers. There is also five visible mats on the ground where the Bennet girls go to practice their skills. In front of the 5 mats is one mat that is placed where Mr. Bennet stands when they are in the dojo.

No comments:

Post a Comment