Thursday, January 22, 2015

Middle School the Worst Years of My Life 1/19/15

Blog for week of January 19, 2014

Pages read: 1-98
Writing Prompt: Do you like what you're reading? Why or why not?

          My book, Middle School the Worst Years of My Life, is about a young boy in middle school and his not so good life. He works through his problems with his imaginary friend Leo. This book is like the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books. Words and then some pictures here and there to help give the reader a visual aid. In my opinion I think this is a good book. I have enjoyed it quite a lot so far. The only reason I have not finished this book yet is because it is not challenging therefore I read other books during the school year. I hope to finish this book soon so I can focus on there things.

          Even though this book has some pictures (that have no color) I really enjoy this book. Before the school year really got started I was reading this book quite often. I was really enjoying it. Once the school year did start I realized that other book should be read in place of this one. Since that was so, I had to put this book aside and continue it another day. I have yet to complete that goal.

          I enjoy this book because it is funny and provides much entertainment. I would definitely recommend this book to other people. Friends, family, strangers, anyone who is looking for something interesting to read. Although, to be perfectly honest, I think adults would find this book simple and easy. It is a children's book after all. Even though they might think this I still think that some would find joy in reading it. Over all I believe this is a great book that I really love, and should be read by many.





2 comments:

  1. I loved this book, it was so funny. Do you not enjoy the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the way you form your sentences its great to see someone that isn't writing exactly like everyone else.

    ReplyDelete