Tuesday, May 5, 2015

AOW Impressions 5-5-15

          From the Article of the Week (AOW) gallery walk I have learned many things. From earthquakes in Nepal to Free water in California.  I have learned many different things about many different topics from many different parts of the world. I've gained more information on NASA, Mercury, Malala, The Baltimore Riot, and fluoride.

          Usually, the things I learn from an AOW gallery walk include negative information. This AOW gallery walk included a pretty good mix of negative and positive topics. For example, I learned that the recommended amount of fluoride is going to be changed becuase this was a safer decision. This topics is not completely positive, but it certainty isn't negative.

          Also, the information I learned about Malala was a positive topic. I learned that some of Malala's attackers were found. This is not a negative, but a positive topic. There were other non-negative topics, but I thought this was the main one.

          I think the information that would most effect me would be the fluoride topic. I learned that the amount of fluoride that was used is dangerous to people and can effect us in a negative way. Learning that the amount was going to be change to a safer number, is reassuring and effects me in a positive way.

          Overall, the different topics, articles, and information I learned was very interesting and informative. I learned about the things that do effect me, ad the things that don't effect me as much. I learned about the positive and negative things that are going on in this world. I also gathered lots of information on lots of different things that I can help other people understand.


No comments:

Post a Comment