Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Bucket List blog - 4/20/16

Writing Prompt: What are your initial reactions to what you have read in Tuesday's with Morrie thus far? Write a bucket list of things you want to do/accomplish in your life.

          The first thing I thought while I was reading this book was that it was kind of depressing, but at the same time not. Morrie had ALS and he is at a constant struggle with life, yet he is determined to live his life instead of sitting around and waiting to die. In a way, to me, that is inspirational.

          Another one of my initial thoughts while reading this book was that I couldn't believe the close relationship Mitch has with Morrie, because Morrie was his teacher. Their relationship was so close that Morrie shed actual tears when Mitch left. It also suprised me that Mitch just went along with life without ever talking to Morrie. I wouldn't think that based on the bond they had, and how much Mitch looked up to Morrie. I was very glad when they finally reunited after sixteen long years.

         Thinking about Morrie makes me think of the things I would like to accomplish before I die. When I think about it there are so many things I could think of to write on my Bucket List. So here it is:

Bucket List

Go skydiving
Get married
Graduation Highschool
Graduate college
Meet cast of Walking Dead
Meet all member of One Direction
Meet all members of 5 Seconds of Summer
Become friends with Chadler Riggs
Get a good paying job
Have at least 2 kids
Become famous
Travel Europe and Austrailia
Learn a new language
Go to prom
Become an actress
Get a Ragdoll Cat
Get a Golden Retriever
Live in a house
Get a drivers license
Dye my hair blue



No comments:

Post a Comment