Friday, April 8, 2016

3rd Quarter Reflection - 4/8/16

          I would say that I have made my biggest improvement in my writing. I feel that all the AOW's, Blogs, and essays have helped my me be a better writer. These things have helped me practice my writing skill and have also made it better. Although my writing hasn't changed much, I would say that it is the most important improvement I have made this quarter.

          An accomplishment that I have made this quarter that I am proud of is completing the butterfly project. I am proud of that because I felt that was a very important project, and, in my opinion, I did really well on it. I am proud of the fact that I took a poem and put in a different form, beautifly put together and filled with all kinds of symbolism.

          A challenge that I've faced in 3rd quarter was the Holocaust unit. I wouldn't say that it was hard, but all of the work that had to put into did require lots of effort and focus. We had to read books, write blogs, read articles, write essays, and do projects. All of the work that had to be put into this unit is why I would say that this was a challenge I faced this quarter.

          Learning about different writing techniques, such as introduction, conclusion, and in text citation, have greatly benifited me. Learning about how to write a good introduction and conclusion has helped my writing greatly because those are very important things to have when writing a big piece. Learning about in text citation has helped me because now if I were to do a Reasearch paper, or an essay including evidence from an online source, I will know how properly incorporate the citation into my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment