Friday, October 17, 2014

1st Quarter Reflection

          This quarter I have learned so many new and different things. One thing that really taught me something was the weekly Article Of The Week or, AOW. Having a different article to read every week has really helped me learn things about what's going on in the world. Before we started doing AOW I had no idea what Ebola was or what ISIS was but now I know all kind of different information about both of those topics. If we didn't have AOW I wouldn't know what was going on in the world around me.

          Along with learning different information about the world I have also expanded my vocabulary. Before August, or the start of the quarter, I didn't have weekly vocabulary tests that taught me new words. I can now use the word analyze instead os saying look at. Or I can say plethora instead of a lot. Having this expanded vocabulary also has helped my writing skills improve.


No comments:

Post a Comment